The T-Fal Actifry Air Fryer is a kitchen appliance unlike any in your home that offers a twist to the traditional style of cooking that you’ve become accustomed to. The T-Fal Air Fryer allows you to fry food – from French fries to Brussel sprouts– using a healthier low-fat cooking method than traditional frying methods. Now who would’ve imagined that French fries could be healthy? With the T-Fal Air fryer it’s possible!
This article offers you a review of the product and will provide some details about the pros and cons that this unique appliance comes with. Before doing so, here is a brief overview of the T-Fal Air fryer.
The T-fal Actifry Air fryer is only one of many appliances offered by the popular brand T-Fal. This unique appliance is a deep fryer cooker which cooks the food by employing a pulsed heat/hot air system in combination with a stirring paddle that evenly distributes the oil. It is a unique technology that sounds complicated but really is simple. If you’re more of a visual person and you prefer actual imagery of how to use your T-Fal Air fryer and how it works, then it is will serve you well to check out below short demo video . To purchase the T-Fal Actifry Air fryer online or to find a store carrying it near you, visit http://tfalactifry.com.
Now firstly let’s take a look at some of the technical specs on the T-Fal Air fryer before venturing into talking about the pros and cons of this appliance.
T-FAL ACTIFRY AIR FRYER TECHNICAL SPECS
The T-Fal Actifry Air fryer comes with the following features and components:
- Two colour options: get the T-Fal Air fryer in either black or white
- 2.2pound capacity: the T-Fail Air fryer holds up to 2.2 pounds of food at a time.
- Removable ceramic pan
- Transparent and automatic lid that can be opened by simply pushing a button.
- Audible timer that goes off when the countdown is done.
- Measuring spoon
PROS AND CONS OF THE T-FAL ACTIFRY AIR FRYER
The design of the T-FAL Air Fryer offers some unique pros that one would probably regret having not paid attention to when considering purchasing this kitchen appliance. Here is a list of some of the advantages that the owners of the T-FAL Air fryer enjoy:
- Dishwasher safe: The T-Fal Actifry Air fryer can be easily disassembled and the component parts can all be washed in a dishwasher. This means that washing your T-Fal Actifry Air fryer is as easy as it gets!
- Non-stick pan: The ceramic pan found within the T-Fal Actifry Air Fryer is non-stick so you never have to worry about food getting stuck to the pan. Pancakes and fried eggs can be made without a worry in this deep fryer cooker!
- Audible Timer: The T-Fal Actifry Air fryer comes with a self-timer that goes off when the cooking time is up. You can simply set the timer and occupy yourself with other tasks without having to worry about constantly paying attention to your food while it is being cooked. The auto-shut off feature definitely comes in handy.
- Healthier: This has been mentioned above but this is definitely a pro that deserves re-mentioning! The T-fal Actifry Air Fryer requires as little as a single tablespoon of oil to fry food and comes with a handy measuring spoon to ensure that you do not use a single drop more than intended! In fact, some recipes don’t call for any oil at all! If you’re looking to prepare food in a healthier way, this is definitely a major advantage of the T-Fail Actifry Air fryer.
- Transparent cover: The lid of the fryer cooker is transparent which means that you can easily peep at the food while it is being cooked without having to lift open the cover.
- Capacity: The 2.2pound capacity of this fryer cooker means that large amounts of food can be cooked at once. This is perfect for big families or hosting guests at home.
However, while we have clearly seen that the T-Fal Air fryer offers several advantages, it is only fair to also point out the possible cons that exists for users of this product.
According to some users who have left reviews ( check them out here: http://bestreviews.com/best-air-fryers ) on the T-Fal Actify Air Fryer, the following cons may be experienced with the T-Fal Air fryer.
- Cost: The T-Fal Air fryer is a popular brand and sometimes that comes with a cost. Some consider the T-Fal Air fryer to be a bit costly when compared to other models of deep fryers that exist on the market. If you are looking to save money when purchasing a fryer cooker, the cost may prove to be disadvantageous.
- Size: The T-Fal Air fryer’s size can be somewhat of an inconvenience as some complain that it takes up too much space on kitchen countertops.
- Taste of “actifryed” food: Some users of the T-Fal Air fryer point out that food fried in this deep fryer does not have the typical “deep fried” taste that you get with other deep fryers. If you have a personal preference for the “deep fried” taste, this can prove to be a slight disadvantage of the T-Fal Actifry Air fryer.
Now, after reading this review you should have a good idea of what you are getting upon purchasing the T-Fal Actifry Air fryer. Many have chosen to go with it, including the one and only Oprah Winfrey who tweeted that the T-Fail actifry has changed her life! What is more , if you do decide this appliance is for you and you’re in need of some ideas for meals to prepare with your new T-FAL Air fryer, there are a host of excellent health-conscious recipes at http://tfalactifry.com/explore-recipes that you can use to get started on ravishing and healthy meals. T-Fal even offers an app ( downloadable here: http://www.t-fal.ca/actifry#app ) that you can download to become part of the T-Fal Actifry Air Fryer community.